E 'started the countdown.
Tour operators Flights are reopening and look forward to Sharm the first tourist arrivals from 26 February.
Everyone here are doing the countdown and also some effort to contain impatience now physically tangible . The taxi drivers have rediscovered the horn, divers control equipment, shop accounts in red and leisure lovers like me enjoy the last days of silence, the sea without boats and without air discharges.
Sharm soon take over the stressful pace of recent years, the race for tourists and Miss Russia.
What a nightmare! No come on! I do not want it that way !!!!!
The great dilemma for many is: Will our heroes (us) to return to work while maintaining a smile and the sweetness of these days? Will we continue to respect next to each other and to support us? Can we transfer this beautiful atmosphere for our guests?
Mah ..! Questions of which the answer is obvious to many, and for me that I am a dreamer, a bit 'less, but very likely.
Let's see what happens.
Certainly dignity found will be difficult to conceal and easy to perceive for those who visit this country through the eyes of the heart.
Certainly dignity found will be difficult to conceal and easy to perceive for those who visit this country through the eyes of the heart.
I wish it was this energy, this atmosphere that continues to define sweet because I do not find words to describe it better, to welcome you and to open arms in this New Egypt.
Meanwhile return home, leave the old energy and old mechanisms behind , I renew myself. I plan a few days in the desert playing with Bedouins children and some other the Monastery of St. Catherine to meditate in one of the most spiritual of the world . I wish peace and contact with nature, now more than ever! That this will be even more happy, I will offer my guests, my students and those who come to visit me. nothing more. The depth of the heart of the Sinai and magnificence of its mountains. A call for awakened souls, a home for those who are aware way. This is my dream and my desire for the near future ..
Before leaving, as promised you with great pleasure I report another interesting new blog on the situation in Egypt . It 'written by Baraem a young Italian Egyptian mother who shares with us a moving window on Egypt yesterday and today. To be added to favorites!
Monastery St. Catherine's, one of the first monasteries in the world and the oldest still in operation today.
0 comments:
Post a Comment