Sunday, February 20, 2011

Family Guy Episodes On Symbian

In large and small. The dictatorship

While the wind is a manifestation of the Holy Spirit, I would say that these days we really super blessed! The wind of change is blowing tireless from this night, rustling the branches of trees and clouds of sand slipping through the cracks of the doors. If this continues I will have some delicious dunette by evening in the living room ..

Seriously, the wind is harbinger of change. In the air there really is something moving, something new hugs, merges and collides with the recent past still settling. I also heard that last night there were two small earthquakes . Personally I have not noticed, but the cats have given me a pretty busy, especially Cicciuttina Squirrel. Jump on the bed, gets out of bed. He runs everywhere, but the two! Come on, you sleep too! Makes noises with my necklaces, I ignore. I go with the tail touching the face, I turn. He says, 'E'èèèu "Ok, come on, I open the window, the wind that Madonna else, I am two and I want to sleep. But what's going on? What's all this frenzy? Poor Ciuttina, now I know that feeling the earthquake. But I had Need fb and my friend George to know that at 6.30 to 3.30 and the earth shook. Come on? And to think that I was convinced of not having slept apart from the two minutes that I wanted to be in Square Thar.

Yesterday was Friday and a crowd of duemilionidipersone gathered in the square to pray and mark their presence, and keen attention to what is happening in the country. After 30 years of lies and do not trust, in my opinion, rightly so. They recall the army and the world that are awake, alert to details and toys which have become sickened.
How I wish that other paesi in rivolta le cose andassero bene come è successo qui. Leggo e vedo cose inaccettabili, proiettili, morti, grida di aiuto lanciate al mondo..speriamo...speriamo per il massimo bene..

Certo è che l'effetto farfalla e il terreno mosso dalla Tunisia stanno manifestandosi in modo rapido, chiaro e imponente. Dal profondo della terra, dal profondo dell'anima la luce esplode e invade tutto  portando in superficie le schifezze dell'uomo. Sebbene in tempi e con modalità diverse, questo fenomeno sta accadendo nel grande così come nel piccolo. Esce la luce e.. zac! L'ombra disturbata reagisce infierendo so ignorantly and blindly to exceed the limit and expose its own weaknesses and strategies, but then try to rouge his own being and his behavior with excuses and pretexts objectively pathetic. Review the dynamics of revolution and Mubarak's speech the day before the resignation.
Maybe watching some episodes of your life at this time able to recognize, in miniature, the same dynamics. Try.
a bundle of energy that clash violently expressing their true essence and quality.

Ma a che pro? Quello della crescita e di una maggiore consapevolezza globale. Quello della costante evoluzione dell'anima . Quello del progressivo abbandono della materia in un processo di spiritualizzazione e riunione con la fonte.

Troppo spirituale? Troppo complicato? Per alcuni forse si, ma per chi è in cammino consapevole direi che le dinamiche e gli scopi sono ben chiari e di facile comprensione.

Concludo ricordando una cosa che ritengo fondamentale. L'unità. Solo attraverso l'unità e l'armonizzazione con ciò che ci circonda possiamo davvero manifestare efficacemente il nostro power growth. Take the example of the strength of millions of people in the streets Thar. E 'was only putting aside the ego, needs and personal purposes that it was possible to reach a big goal. If, instead of exchanging food, everyone had brought bread and water for themselves, once completed would end the revolution and with it also a great opportunity for global change. If you cook the food near the square could not rely on the availability of those who distribute it, would do unnecessary work. And even those who bought cigarettes to give her one by one, has played its role towards the great goal . Little if taken apart, as large as a whole. For this reason I find it essential that each of us commitments with enthusiasm and conviction in his "little" knowledge that is essential for the large can be realized.

The wind calmed down ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment