Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Best Shallow Mount Subwoofer

Fifteenth day. Middle Ages? Fourteenth day

This morning we managed to doze until 10.00. Luxury! The security system of functions to have anti Ciuccini.
The Ciuccini is one of our kittens, the latest and unique, from 7 am scratches insistently the bedroom door, when they try to slip directly under the slot.
The carpet has done his duty. Long live the carpet!
At 10:01 there is already the television on and the kettle bubbling. Impassioning We are very much in this protest to the streets. Though the international media are showing less coverage, St. Al Jazeera continues to be a good cord. I immerse myself in the news.

About 4 days years ago freed the boy who did everything from starting fb and now finally appears on TV and in the square.
It 'really stressato, diche che per 9 gg lo hanno tenuto bendato facendogli domande su domande e anche qualche piccola intimidazioncina. Sempre in piazza c'è uno studente della scuola coranica che parla al publbico. Lui è yemenita, è stato sequestrato dalla polizia in quanto temevano fosse qui per conto di qualche associazione terroristica. Per "sistemare le cose", anche lui bendato, è stato costretto a firmare delle carte che dimostravano dei suoi presunti trasferimenti di denaro. Mmmm....Mi sto scocciando di queste bassezze! Sembra di non essersi mai staccati dal Medio Evo. Ve la ricordate l'inquisizione? Roba del genere..
Con le orecchie alla tv, inizio le my normal activities on the Internet. I have a website, blog, a fb group that, thanks to the contributions of the participants, it is always nicer, and three thousand projects. Ah, yes, I also have a ship to turn. The ship is me. I have devoted months to organize my activities as self-healing workshops here in Egypt and now everything is cleared. The ship now in Italy around the bow and begin to sow them ... so we started from scratch or almost .. these things take time, more than those of a ship maneuvering .. but why not?
So here is all stationary, zero work. I read today that between Hurghada and Sharm have left about 400,000 residents, egiziani e non. Fortunatamente da domenica le banche e gli ATM hanno ripreso a funzionare e quindi possiamo quantomeno attingere.
Diretta dalla piazza: migliaia di persone cantano l'inno egiziano, poi passano a fare delle parodie di canzoni famose adattate al presidente. Peccato che non conosco la versione originale e che, tradotte in italiano, si perdano le rime, altrimenti vi delizierei in sottigliezze dell'umorismo egiziano. Prima di venire a vivere qui nn sapevo fosse un popolo che ama molto scherzare, soprattutto con i giochi di parole.
Ora un fiume di gente è fuori dal palazzo del parlamento e dal vicino palazzo del governo pieno di ministri . I ministri hanno paura di uscire e pare che la gente nn have much intention of going home. Yesterday was a quiet day, many have succeeded in coming under to eat and take a shower. Others have given them the change. But today it seems that the change does not give anyone, do nothing but increase. The university staff has met and fell in the square. As did many other workers in factories and farms.
association of journalists were celebrating the funeral of a journalist who died during the protest. Their president comes to the funeral, is well known to pro Muby and is sent away by his colleagues joined in one chorus: "Bar! Bar!" "Out!" Out! " He did not remained that turn around and leave.
now the people are tired of lies, half truths and diplomatic tricks. Have had enough and now declare to the world.
About world will carry over for a moment in the square. The number of people increases more and more and have replaced a journalist AJ who, after exhausting the direct-marathon the past few days, I think it is consumed until it disappears. Waving Egyptian flags and those coords do not know who cries "away!" in all languages \u200b\u200bof the world. After a signed certificate I have long felt ours.
There deny that this "show" of humanity never ceases to amaze me.
But now I badly need a shower and a little 'relaxation, I think that tonight, for the first time in 15 days I'm going to spend it with friends or I turn into a UFO and is not nice:)
a bitch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment