All the women I have inside of Elizabeth Comastri
All the women I have inside
Elizabeth Comastri
anthology won the II International Competition poesy
is with the meeting
other in a face me
exploding sudden
life of wings ...
With these lines opens a compilation of beautiful Elizabeth Comastri, woven with the threads of a strong sense of motherhood, and as if to leave an important and unique testament ...
ink mending
a life in words
remains and that looks like poetry
A collection of poems, pages, emotions that seem to give voice to many women, all packed into a friend, sister, mother, poet ... All the women I have inside.
(So I pierce / grinding of rails / women's lives that I cry / silent, wondering if the item / heels and sequins / scrambling where to look) ... to compensate
/ row and sounding words / women I walk / the woman I am.
Comastri Elizabeth was born in Perugia and lives in Spoleto, where he teaches, is the mother of 4 children, fond of reading, writing and kitchen. He has published several collections of poetry and won over 90 awards in 4 years. He is a member of many cultural associations and sworn by many national literary contests. In 2009 she was awarded the Prize of the Friends of Telegalli Eggi, Spoleto, for its cultural activities.
.
All the women I have inside,
Necklace The items for you to AlbusEdizioni - Poetry
pp 66;
€ 8.00;
ISBN: 978-88-96099-42 -1
in major bookstores, including online or from our website: www.albusedizioni.it
0 comments:
Post a Comment