Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Birthday Cake Ideas For Navy People

Side effects of a Revolution.

And I thought I was the only one!
These days I am receiving several emails asking me for advice manage the stress accumulated during the weeks of the revolution. People try to describe a great desire to cry and uncontrollable rage. Mmmmm .... and I thought I was the only monster out there.
As I got to tell, my tears and my anger was so continui e violenti che ho preferito "auto-esiliarmi" per evitare di mordere qualche povero mal capitato magari anche pieno di buone intenzioni.
In effetti gestire il post-rivoluzione non è così semplice in quanto ci coglie quasi di sorpresa . Un giorno facciamo click e ci trasformiamo in qualcosa di strambo e faticosamente gestibile. Bisogna assolutamente scaricare!
Senza volerlo ho maltrattato telefonicamente il povero babbo, col quale mi scuso ancora una volta, perchè se ne è uscito con una frase che già in tempi normali richiede un certo autocontrollo da parte mia, figuratevi ora! Meno male che è una persona molto spirituale e che mi ama profondamente e quindi my "mostritudine" has been understood and paid immediately.
I will spare you the number of rolls of toilet paper that they have made friends with my nose and even the burning plexus and heart. Transmuting pain and emotions that are burning like an Arab femice but it goes away forever.
To my friends and receiving suggest you act more wisely and controlled going to take long, solitary walks, during which they are free to cry, get angry and talk with God.
people who make sport council to step up a little training and who does meditation to punch a pillow before to sit down and say "Ommmm ....".
short, open the vent and vent valves in the "sea". Each has its own system and its way, but it is essential that discharges the voltage otherwise left them physically, sly, ready to leap out suddenly or over time to become ill.
Without this you will have the clarity and the calm needed to make better terms with what happened with his spiritual side. From here begins the fun:)
Although most of you have experienced this week in a less direct and touching someone like me and other friends living in Egypt, I believe that these suggerimenti siano utili per affrontare e gestire qualsiasi momento di stress intenso.
Tra l'altro nulla capitata a caso.
Grazie a questo evento super forte, ho avuto modo di guardarmi meglio dentro e di ascoltare il mio corpo pulirsi e assestarsi fin dal primo giorno di rivoluzione. A dire il vero, un profondo e apparentemente ingiustificato malessere accompagnato da senso di perdita, mi accompagnava già da un paio di settimane prima del 25 gennaio.
Nuove correnti di energia, sblocchi, riscoperta di aree del corpo che non consideravo da tempo, emozioni e un forte peso mentale were on the agenda. All this has intensified the events as they happened. All of us in suspense, even rebellious energy inside me, a big question mark also on the immediate future that would change, against my life I was doing and I liked it so much.
Poor the base chakra, all poor! Well, I found that not everything I thought I solved with the "past" was really resolved completely and that there are aspects of my personality with whom I had not yet come into contact. Very interesting and a lot of irons in the fire ..
Now it's time to put together ideas, leave behind what no longer needed and begin a new life as the whole of Egypt, and I hope we all will.
Cairo have already started. citizens, of their own initiative , are cleaning the streets, fixing what was damaged or destroyed by the guerrillas and repainted the edges of the sidewalks here are white and blacks.
Many are doing cleaning up and renovating their homes. They say they now feel this country as their country and want to take care of. I think it is beautiful, and believe me, even a little 'surprising given that one of the characteristics of these posts are dirt and sgarruppamento general, anywhere.
Never again I would have expected that suddenly arose an instinct in the people of Switzerland have everything neat and clean.
And yet ... 'that I invite everyone to do. Empty house, give and give to charity all that you do not need. Make space in your consciousness and also prepared the place for new, very strong currents, that, Dick, are taking the place of the past ..
I'll start from today.
I just found a home (which is why I am late with the post and I apologize to you). Ho due settimane scarse per rivoluzionare la mia vita. Scegliere cosa sì e cosa no. Dentro e fuori di me. Il tempo sta trascorrendo in fretta, prepariamoci oggi più che mai ad essere il meglio di noi stessi per generare una fratellanza più vasta e solida e fare tutti insieme il grande salto verso la Luce...  
Vi abbraccio e dono un pensiero d'affetto al Muby che, poverino, pare sia in coma da ieri..

0 comments:

Post a Comment