I already talked about this wonderful book where Paul Young, who is not the villain of Desperates but a kind of Oscar Wilde's chocolate, venture beyond recipes in the desserts and I am absolutely voluptuous.
This morning I started work with a certain fear, in short, this cream has cream and white chocolate, so to speak!
This time I tried not to change a comma of the recipe and I must say that I have been repaid.
chocolate and cream smooth and not in the least apesantiscono only give a unique taste, dificult to decipher (for those who do not know the content). Let's say you know the taste of Jerusalem artichokes and artichoke slightly, then, imperceptibly astringent aftertaste here is velvety and smooth, just sweet, well, you should try.
The pod is a great discovery, but the chocolate here is a substantial emphasis on the presence of the taste of cheese.
I recommend it!
For velvety
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil 1 onion
cut into small pieces 1 leek (white part only) cut too small
a handful of celery leaves chopped 2 cloves garlic
800 g. Jerusalem artichoke cleaned and cut into cubes
2 teaspoons salt (I used 1 teaspoon of the Himalayas and one of flakes afumiccati)
1 teaspoon black pepper (I used 2 teaspoons of Szechuan black, pink and white Muntok by grinder )
1 small potato farinosa a cubetti
1 l. di brodo vegetale
75 g di cioccolato bianco
150 ml di panna
1 cucchiaino di foglie di timo
Per le cialde
100 g. di pecorino finemente grattugiato
25 g di chicchi di cacao (non li ho trovati, ho usato cioccolato grat. e messo sopra la cialda una volta tiepida)
100 g. di cioccolato fondente Venezuela al 72% cacao spezzettato (ho usato un fondente 80%)
In una pentola fate appassire nell'olio evo a cipolla, i porri, le foglie di sedano, l'aglio e i topinambur, coprite.
Aggiustare di sale e pepe, aggiungere la patata e coprite con il brodo caldo. Fate bollire 20-30 min.
Frullare con il frullatore ad immersione, passate al setaccio, versare in una pentola pulita e a fuoco basso aggiungere il cioccolato bianco, la panna e le foglie di timo.
Per le cialde, foderate una leccarda con carta da forno e riscaldare il forno a 180°.
Mescolare il pecorino con i chicchi di cacao. Distribuite a cucchiaiate dando la forma che volete (io ho fatto bastoncini). Infornate per 6-8 min. fino a far dorare leffermente il formaggio. Lasciate raffreddare e staccatele delicatamente.
Fate sciogliere il cioccolato a bagnomaria. Spalmate su un lato della cialda questo cioccolato e fate asciugare sulla carta da forno.
Servite the velvet hot but not boiling, accompanied by the wafers.
0 comments:
Post a Comment