fourteenth day.
I lost count. 14 days have elapsed since Jan. 25, the feast of the police and peaceful demonstration that they did in Cairo to demand that the President did not run for reelection in September.
I remember that Tuesday. I went with a friend in El Tor to renew his visa. We found the policemen smiling, closed offices and a small Coptic church which we did not know existed.
seems a year since then.
I can barely take a picture of what happened in my life. Ah, you went to the beach a couple of times, I am outraged a hundred times, I cried with emotion and even anger yesterday.
Two weeks of life spent watching TV, the TV that says, explaining and informing. That still pictures on TV with Piazza Tharia from which I feel guilty to come off, as if my being there was in some so helpful to the writer of the story to the screen.
To be honest I was not only watching TV, since we have returned to the Internet as a grasshopper jumping between TV and computer on the other side of the sofa. Videos, links, images, testimonials, all analyze what might help you get a clear opinion and, as far as possible, true.
Things changed at any time, difficult to understand how would evolve. Sometimes in quiet rivers of people, sometimes in long hours with the help of guerilla "art" of the police that he "inspired" by the situation well.
I remember one of the first things that shocked me was to see the cruelty with which they flew their batons on the crowd. The Molotov cocktail thrown from the people, and the shooting for days that have echoed in the streets.
Throughout this one big question: "What will happen? What should I do?".
To retract the protesters the government sends teams of plainclothes police to organize thefts and assaults to the apartments. He emptied the prisons and apart from some man who has little to be served, everyone runs away, those at home, who knows where. People are organizing to defend their homes. Many do not move from the square.
These are some of the things that fly through my world in these two weeks. I wanted to tell how the scenario, however, humanity alive and sweet that I was literally melted my heart.
people at risk, and forgiveness, life peacefully to regain the dignity that 30 years of dictatorship have sought to destroy. Poor and rich people come together in this river because besides the bread are also asked education, freedom and a future for their children. Yesterday I saw a video of a woman six months pregnant was willing to die with her baby on her lap as long as justice and democracy triumphed. Fanatical? No, just desperate, exhausted by the dictatorship. Have you ever wondered what life is like under a dictatorship? Terrified of disappearing from moment. And while you're gone do not you even walk very well ..
The days go by, the emotions are up and down.
in a thousand different ways I guess what would happen if the situation suddenly escalate so as to require the return to Italy.
I lost count. 14 days have elapsed since Jan. 25, the feast of the police and peaceful demonstration that they did in Cairo to demand that the President did not run for reelection in September.
I remember that Tuesday. I went with a friend in El Tor to renew his visa. We found the policemen smiling, closed offices and a small Coptic church which we did not know existed.
seems a year since then.
I can barely take a picture of what happened in my life. Ah, you went to the beach a couple of times, I am outraged a hundred times, I cried with emotion and even anger yesterday.
Two weeks of life spent watching TV, the TV that says, explaining and informing. That still pictures on TV with Piazza Tharia from which I feel guilty to come off, as if my being there was in some so helpful to the writer of the story to the screen.
To be honest I was not only watching TV, since we have returned to the Internet as a grasshopper jumping between TV and computer on the other side of the sofa. Videos, links, images, testimonials, all analyze what might help you get a clear opinion and, as far as possible, true.
Things changed at any time, difficult to understand how would evolve. Sometimes in quiet rivers of people, sometimes in long hours with the help of guerilla "art" of the police that he "inspired" by the situation well.
I remember one of the first things that shocked me was to see the cruelty with which they flew their batons on the crowd. The Molotov cocktail thrown from the people, and the shooting for days that have echoed in the streets.
Throughout this one big question: "What will happen? What should I do?".
To retract the protesters the government sends teams of plainclothes police to organize thefts and assaults to the apartments. He emptied the prisons and apart from some man who has little to be served, everyone runs away, those at home, who knows where. People are organizing to defend their homes. Many do not move from the square.
These are some of the things that fly through my world in these two weeks. I wanted to tell how the scenario, however, humanity alive and sweet that I was literally melted my heart.
people at risk, and forgiveness, life peacefully to regain the dignity that 30 years of dictatorship have sought to destroy. Poor and rich people come together in this river because besides the bread are also asked education, freedom and a future for their children. Yesterday I saw a video of a woman six months pregnant was willing to die with her baby on her lap as long as justice and democracy triumphed. Fanatical? No, just desperate, exhausted by the dictatorship. Have you ever wondered what life is like under a dictatorship? Terrified of disappearing from moment. And while you're gone do not you even walk very well ..
The days go by, the emotions are up and down.
in a thousand different ways I guess what would happen if the situation suddenly escalate so as to require the return to Italy.
Despite the many different ways I do not see. I can not, I can not and do not want to leave Egypt, much less now that he needs. Need what, what can I do? Maybe just what I'm already doing, tell ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment