E' incredibile come certi eventi ci entrino così profondamente nella pelle.
In these days of post-revolution is rising to the surface of a large load of stress that I did not imagine that you have accumulated. Less than two days have passed since the Muby left the presidency and everything inside of me is still bubbling.
Apart from the stomach that slowly you are putting in place, the sense of poisoning, I feel very strong for several weeks and that seems to have worsened, especially one that makes me is a certain impatience with certain attitudes that tolerated the first to say " love, "a quiet life or education.
Since the beginning of events in Cairo I felt a deep attraction to the essential . Not that I'm usually a person is frivolous or leggerina, far from it but for weeks, despite myself, I live and only the essentials. Italian I watch TV and I think I see beings emptied dancing half-naked, promote all sorts of useless and fighting over nothing, often it is also unpleasant.
observe some acquaintances whose main problem is the acrylic nails and other who care more about their backyard to the park where it is placed. If
first everything seemed distant but accettabilissimo, everyone made their own way and it is normal to honor them now, before these things, known in me a reaction and a single dry thought: "They're sleeping." I'm having a peak of "intolerance" toward selfishness, egocentricity, ego ... whatever we want to add.
Another side effect is that I became very impatient with those who weep him without doing anything to improve forgetting a general context, alive and present today more than ever.
At this moment I do not have time and energy to head ripositivizzare this type of people / attitudes. Bad to say but if you have previously not been my favorites, now just annoys me.
I think I would say that in Naples "sfastidiata.
unspiritual? Maybe. However I'm a be like everyone else, evolving and conscious interaction with the world. But I pray that I will wake up a little bit of diplomacy before he does "damage")
That Saturday morning I went out for a walk on the pretext of looking for accommodation. I love walking around with a walking neutral attitude, I find it very therapeutic and I recommend him often to my receivers. It was the first morning after the resignation of Muby and Hadaba I was curious to taste the day after.
Without expectations I leave the house and walked down my street.
The first impression was that they cut the plants, many plants. Come to my attention that something was missing outside the villas .. .. all so bright white. Here is, bright. The gleaming white buildings, in fact, no, gave off light. That oddity. I look at the cars parked outside the houses .. they also give off light ... the trees, the mountains in the background, the few people I meet. Everything is much brighter. More when the wind blows it all away, leaving the blue sky and mountains are.
I realize I'm late for an appointment, increasing the pace a taxi driver and joins me and gives me a sign with his hand . I note that did not sound the horn thing here they do automatically when they see something moving in their visual field. It does not matter if it's potential customers, dogs, people on bicycles or other machines, they instinctively play and do so with an average frequency of 30-40 seconds (I swear, I counted). It 'something that we in Europe requires a lot' of time to get stressed out unnecessarily and that any attempt to ride relaxed.
Returning to the taxi driver yesterday, I told him that I'm going a little further and did not make sense a car for 500 meters. He insists I gently and kindly welcome. I climb into the car and the first thing that comes to mind is to make him the compliments and good wishes. He knows why, I look in the rearview mirror and smiled and thanked. Thirty seconds later I'm at your destination, although "too many" I offer 5 pound that the minimum fee. He smiles at me and says, "I stopped because I saw that you were going to run. I just wanted to give you a ride."
Signuri Uh! In general, besides being excessively insistent taxi drivers try to take advantage of anything to rub on the price or ask for extra money. How nice to meet someone who is from person instead of portfolios. That God bless him. I realize that in a few words and few gestures sincere gave me what has changed.
encounter the same attitude of respect and sincere willingness also by the other people I meet doing my errands. For the first time in over six years does not feel that closeness and distance that artificial and concerned that until recently characterized the relations between local and foreign residents. Especially here in Sharm, it is tacitly assumed that there are two worlds, "the Egyptians" and "foreigners." Rarely do you find people who simply live as a human being. Today, however, that silent and thick barrier seems to exist. I want to stay that way and that the spirit of unity that has given strength to the Revolution will spread and take root here. It would be wonderful!
In Cairo, the square is still occupied and people are demanding a new constitution. More people have cleaned the streets and was reorganized in order to continue this complex path towards a true democracy. Most people have returned to work, their homes and a new life even in the same places. I am convinced that each of them put together the emotions and desires begin to build their future starting from the immediate daily life.
The post Revolution promises to be really interesting and I am happy to have the opportunity to observe it and live it day by day, grateful to this experience so strong but at the same time extremely rewarding.
But now I need to go to the beach to recharge, I really need the sun, sea and solitude ..
soon dear friends and fellow travelers.
Thanks for being more numerous and for the lovely email you sent me.
In these days of post-revolution is rising to the surface of a large load of stress that I did not imagine that you have accumulated. Less than two days have passed since the Muby left the presidency and everything inside of me is still bubbling.
Apart from the stomach that slowly you are putting in place, the sense of poisoning, I feel very strong for several weeks and that seems to have worsened, especially one that makes me is a certain impatience with certain attitudes that tolerated the first to say " love, "a quiet life or education.
Since the beginning of events in Cairo I felt a deep attraction to the essential . Not that I'm usually a person is frivolous or leggerina, far from it but for weeks, despite myself, I live and only the essentials. Italian I watch TV and I think I see beings emptied dancing half-naked, promote all sorts of useless and fighting over nothing, often it is also unpleasant.
observe some acquaintances whose main problem is the acrylic nails and other who care more about their backyard to the park where it is placed. If
first everything seemed distant but accettabilissimo, everyone made their own way and it is normal to honor them now, before these things, known in me a reaction and a single dry thought: "They're sleeping." I'm having a peak of "intolerance" toward selfishness, egocentricity, ego ... whatever we want to add.
Another side effect is that I became very impatient with those who weep him without doing anything to improve forgetting a general context, alive and present today more than ever.
At this moment I do not have time and energy to head ripositivizzare this type of people / attitudes. Bad to say but if you have previously not been my favorites, now just annoys me.
I think I would say that in Naples "sfastidiata.
unspiritual? Maybe. However I'm a be like everyone else, evolving and conscious interaction with the world. But I pray that I will wake up a little bit of diplomacy before he does "damage")
That Saturday morning I went out for a walk on the pretext of looking for accommodation. I love walking around with a walking neutral attitude, I find it very therapeutic and I recommend him often to my receivers. It was the first morning after the resignation of Muby and Hadaba I was curious to taste the day after.
Without expectations I leave the house and walked down my street.
The first impression was that they cut the plants, many plants. Come to my attention that something was missing outside the villas .. .. all so bright white. Here is, bright. The gleaming white buildings, in fact, no, gave off light. That oddity. I look at the cars parked outside the houses .. they also give off light ... the trees, the mountains in the background, the few people I meet. Everything is much brighter. More when the wind blows it all away, leaving the blue sky and mountains are.
I realize I'm late for an appointment, increasing the pace a taxi driver and joins me and gives me a sign with his hand . I note that did not sound the horn thing here they do automatically when they see something moving in their visual field. It does not matter if it's potential customers, dogs, people on bicycles or other machines, they instinctively play and do so with an average frequency of 30-40 seconds (I swear, I counted). It 'something that we in Europe requires a lot' of time to get stressed out unnecessarily and that any attempt to ride relaxed.
Returning to the taxi driver yesterday, I told him that I'm going a little further and did not make sense a car for 500 meters. He insists I gently and kindly welcome. I climb into the car and the first thing that comes to mind is to make him the compliments and good wishes. He knows why, I look in the rearview mirror and smiled and thanked. Thirty seconds later I'm at your destination, although "too many" I offer 5 pound
Signuri Uh! In general, besides being excessively insistent taxi drivers try to take advantage of anything to rub on the price or ask for extra money. How nice to meet someone who is from person instead of portfolios. That God bless him. I realize that in a few words and few gestures sincere gave me what has changed.
encounter the same attitude of respect and sincere willingness also by the other people I meet doing my errands. For the first time in over six years does not feel that closeness and distance that artificial and concerned that until recently characterized the relations between local and foreign residents. Especially here in Sharm, it is tacitly assumed that there are two worlds, "the Egyptians" and "foreigners." Rarely do you find people who simply live as a human being. Today, however, that silent and thick barrier seems to exist. I want to stay that way and that the spirit of unity that has given strength to the Revolution will spread and take root here. It would be wonderful!
In Cairo, the square is still occupied and people are demanding a new constitution. More people have cleaned the streets and was reorganized in order to continue this complex path towards a true democracy. Most people have returned to work, their homes and a new life even in the same places. I am convinced that each of them put together the emotions and desires begin to build their future starting from the immediate daily life.
The post Revolution promises to be really interesting and I am happy to have the opportunity to observe it and live it day by day, grateful to this experience so strong but at the same time extremely rewarding.
But now I need to go to the beach to recharge, I really need the sun, sea and solitude ..
soon dear friends and fellow travelers.
Thanks for being more numerous and for the lovely email you sent me.
Photo of Jasmine Isam
0 comments:
Post a Comment