Saturday, February 12, 2011

Htc Droid Eris Accessories

eighteenth day. Part II. WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily I am strong of heart!
You saw how he did? He hung out to dry with a speech from a cactus and abandon all hope.
And .... GO! IT SHOULD BE !!!!! So!
After hours I'm still struggling to put together a super emotions.
E 'a ride! I am a carousel.

Ok put a full stop and we start with the story.
Oddi nice if they have andatooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paola, I said with the story ..
Ok.
Yupppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then?
Meshi.

The story is about a dictator who does not want to go and stomach of all of us that he was writhing in extreme , so that, personally, still the mere thought of food makes me seriously uncomfortable.
talks about writing a Pauline writes computer, a television is always on and, and for that I thank you, a multitude of messages, phone calls and skype call of his friends and his father.

Yesterday afternoon I arrived at the point of not being able to stay within this dimension, and finished an article for a blog, I run outside to look for a house. I only have an hour of light, a sensation, unpleasant and contortion of which I spoke.
After seeing three or four things they call apartments, two custodians and a crazy crooks, and return to relax a bit 'positive Hadaba walking in an area I know little and which offers pretty green. I follow the green until you see a beautiful house. I ask for information, and after half an hour, are long and narrow in an apartment where even the fridge was long and narrow, I have never seen something like sitting with a guy more or less my age, and a strange white aura sense of relaxation. Before we even talk about the apartment she says with a voice of calm and incredible eyes bright: "He Gave Up." "He left."
Too good to be true, amazing pendant. The Muby, as by now you also have imaparato is always surprises and I can hardly believe it. "Wallai?" I ask. "Swear." "Hazim Wallai. He Gave Up, Few minutes ago." "I swear, he left a few minutes ago." That I carcass and in these times are also a bit 'with its incarognita Muby, not believe it but I would like to believe in it . I can not wait to go home and turn on the TV to see if it's really so and, if anything, that has changed his mind again nn ..
I called a friend, Conrad, to give me the news. Also this time I'll take it with pliers.
The house is nice and friendly this broker. And 'he a spiritual person rather than with his hands to help and serve others. One sees by his light. Let's talk about this, asking me to cooperate and to help you follow certain customers. I also calls for use the study he plans to open here in Hadaba.
But if you think about this and after a study that will mica Muby gone it really?
We take leave and go on the road. everything is quiet, you only hear the television on in the few apartments still occupied.
Though can not understand the words of journalists I immediately confirm that something has really changed. As Obama said, the situation is "fluid." I realize that the energy is circulating, rivers of energy flowing everywhere. It 's a great feeling and relaxing. I feel your legs soft, tears up the eyes, the stomach that rolls out and gets to me a fatigue warm and soft. I want to cry.
I want to go to sleep and close your eyes until tomorrow.
The high tension of recent weeks, violence, horror and doubt about what to do, the idea of \u200b\u200bhaving to abandon all of a sudden, the fears of others to manage messages from Italy and when I asked for support and reassurance (loro!) I was really invaded. Now it was all over. I just wanted to rest.
I called my husband.
were partying like crazy. He was in seventh heaven. For the first time in his life was a free person! Free as air. My tiredness and I celebrate with him.
He and all the Egyptians have been touched by the dignity ', now there are as human beings and not just as machines working underpaid know who to sponsor.
complete human being. Dignity, freedom of expression also, Value.
Guist As Obama said yesterday, are a great example to the world. They changed the history of the world. Have shown that in a peaceful manner while all 'happen. That the power of unity and brotherhood is unlimited. What is the Unit to win on the break.
The world today will never be the same. And I'm proud to have the privilege to live and look at everything closely. To date, I still find it hard to give you spiritual reading I want. The ideas are very clear, but so powerful and so work in me that I really hard to translate into words. But the feelings will come and join in too, small and great confirmation. Comes the news more spiritule. But now the matter is that you must settle and my duty to give her some 'time.

Me and my tired we went to bed early together with Ganja, one of our cats, what I call "my me". As if all my pieces back together and then they had found during the night.

NINETEENTH DAY. A new world.
I wake up this morning knowing that I'm opening my eyes to a new country . Now the government are the military and the starnieri as one may say, this thing does not bother me at all. The energy is quite different from the last few days. Is flowing, this time more intense and warm yesterday. Today there is even the sun in the last two days was the timid. Today is a new day. Ganjina kiss, open the windows and, as always, burn a bit 'of incense. Everything is fresh, although home is the same as last night, is different. The energy of the world has changed. Humanity has a leap forward, consciences have opened more than they would have done differently. We have gained time and land in our journey as human beings. Thank you for this gift of land and people of Egypt. Thank you so much! Now we have to respect that we have put this flower in your hand and treat it gently. It 's the most beautiful flower we have. Unique and valuable. So that all of us engage in every little thing, in every situation of our day and in every corner of the world the light and the scent of this flower is preserved as it is. E 'cost us a lot and, in my opinion, saved his life. Humanity had to change direction and vibration within a certain period. I think we're really NOW on the right track.
I hope that in the days prossimissimi each amine withdraws in silence for a few minutes allowing the second motion to pervade and permeate the cells of his physical body . It 'important to align itself more than ever this vibration, and join her in and flow with it. From now on, really we are all more close and united. Please Be aware manifestatelo and in every small gesture. The big step was done, now it's up to us to make a daily clean up to what we are experiencing.
Now more than ever the task and commitment are all of us. Let's make every moment sia un attimo di luce.
Namastè.



0 comments:

Post a Comment