O no!!!!! Ancora la Ciuccini!!! Il tappeto questa notte non ha funzionato e ci svegliamo a suon di graffiettini sulla porta. Ma poi, fosse perchè ha fame! No, solo perchè vuole i baci. Va beh...
Oggi ci siamo taken a partial detachment from the news. There are many things to do and follow that as a good excuse to go out and get some 'light.
Wow, there really is no one around.
Last night while back home we noticed the dark and the eerie silence that surrounded us. The road the vast majority of the houses are empty, very few lights that can be glimpsed in the windows.
Roads super quiet, virtually zero garbage (which is here, unfortunately, never fails) and very few people around, all men and all attached to the phone. A surreal atmosphere .. I wonder if mentally and how it will be safe to go out alone at night. The police is there, but nn is useless, especially now, virtually every criminal could get away with murder. Imagine this scenario makes me run a shiver down my spine, instinctively, how to escape these thoughts, look around elsewhere and, for a moment Nfiniti not believe my eyes. quetsa In the surreal atmosphere, quiet and calm sprout two species of young twins Kezeler with long legs, short skirt very short, blond hair and brilliant teeth. For a moment I believed it was an airhead something in my brain ... it took me seconds to realize that eternal were not a hologram and Hadaba eventually had remained the same, safe and quiet perhaps more than before. Lightning with my husband's eyes that he seemed particularly reborn, I think a divorce flash and then burst out laughing like two schoolboys. I understand that, also like me, you were still wondering if this place was a paradise of security. The relief is contagious and souls back gious.
It says: "Ask and you shall be answered" .. the surreal appearance of Russett miniskirt was a nice response from the sky, you really made us feel very funny.
Sempe talking about in my sky today is the day that lies have short legs. For a series of coincidences that we know to be random, I find that our padrone di casa è ancora più (parolaccia) di quello che pensavo. Anzi, ingenuamente ho sempre riconosciuto e perdonato i suoi limiti convinta che in fondo avesse un'anima buona. Ora che ha raggiunto il livello "disgusto" continuo a vedere la sua luce, ma l'istinto di farlo a fettine è davvero molto forte.
Incarna parfettamente quel tipo di egiziano (e qui a sharm sono tantissimi) che fa la bella faccia e poi non pensa bene, che venderebbe la mamma per pochi pound, che imbroglia e fa la cresta (anche piccola) su tutto, promette e non mantiene, cambia le carte in tavola e nega l'evidenza con una leggerezza da farte rizzare i capelli. Questa tipologia di persone purtroppo qui è molto diffusa, soprattutto, repeat, sharm. Scot travel among others thinking only of themselves and how they cheated. They feel clever, indeed, intelligent, pray five times a day and not even a bit embarrassed 'when confronted with evidence of the facts and their pettiness. Remind you of anyone? To me, yes, a president of all the Muby (Ruby's uncle, for instance) that, despite the world's eyes are focused on his meanness and reports of international humanitarian organizations such as Human Rights Watch documenting his style a little humanitarian intervention, if not really less than human, he is still smiling (this reminds me of that hyena ridens we have in Italy) to make his cabbages such as undoing the parliament and then do it again with the same members, etc. ..
But I think we all fools?? Although the average education here is nothing short of painful and most Egyptians do not have a way to attend schools and foreign universities, the 4 neurons survived 30 years of dictatorship is enough to say: "Enough !!!!!!" . But no. Neghimo the evidence, stupid smile on and go forward. People get tired.
Well, I would say it is not so tired. Although today is a day of "normal", ie no special events scheduled to square Tharia there are a million people. Strikes again and even some havoc in the southern desert, where they killed other 3 people.
We ignore it?! People are tired .??!!
These three deaths are in addition to 13 officers of hot days and 400 non-officers always those few days.
.. 13 400 people reported killed. But congratulations for the proportions! But do you really think the millions of protesters across the country is plausiblile believes only 13 deaths? Only the video appeared on YouTube and on television (thanks to God even in Italy) it must have counted at least twenty. This is not an accident, at least I would struggle to define a pointer lazer green accident that people's lives and dancing immediately after death. Weapons of war to civilians .. I grind just like my landlord. I know this is very spiritual and that I should set a good example, but now I think for me is the "bastard day" and saw that there are .. I'm slowly in the female version of trsformando Gioli Dix when pissed .. but yoga and meditation ..:) I get dressed and go out for a walk ...
Oggi ci siamo taken a partial detachment from the news. There are many things to do and follow that as a good excuse to go out and get some 'light.
Wow, there really is no one around.
Last night while back home we noticed the dark and the eerie silence that surrounded us. The road the vast majority of the houses are empty, very few lights that can be glimpsed in the windows.
Roads super quiet, virtually zero garbage (which is here, unfortunately, never fails) and very few people around, all men and all attached to the phone. A surreal atmosphere .. I wonder if mentally and how it will be safe to go out alone at night. The police is there, but nn is useless, especially now, virtually every criminal could get away with murder. Imagine this scenario makes me run a shiver down my spine, instinctively, how to escape these thoughts, look around elsewhere and, for a moment Nfiniti not believe my eyes. quetsa In the surreal atmosphere, quiet and calm sprout two species of young twins Kezeler with long legs, short skirt very short, blond hair and brilliant teeth. For a moment I believed it was an airhead something in my brain ... it took me seconds to realize that eternal were not a hologram and Hadaba eventually had remained the same, safe and quiet perhaps more than before. Lightning with my husband's eyes that he seemed particularly reborn, I think a divorce flash and then burst out laughing like two schoolboys. I understand that, also like me, you were still wondering if this place was a paradise of security. The relief is contagious and souls back gious.
It says: "Ask and you shall be answered" .. the surreal appearance of Russett miniskirt was a nice response from the sky, you really made us feel very funny.
Sempe talking about in my sky today is the day that lies have short legs. For a series of coincidences that we know to be random, I find that our padrone di casa è ancora più (parolaccia) di quello che pensavo. Anzi, ingenuamente ho sempre riconosciuto e perdonato i suoi limiti convinta che in fondo avesse un'anima buona. Ora che ha raggiunto il livello "disgusto" continuo a vedere la sua luce, ma l'istinto di farlo a fettine è davvero molto forte.
Incarna parfettamente quel tipo di egiziano (e qui a sharm sono tantissimi) che fa la bella faccia e poi non pensa bene, che venderebbe la mamma per pochi pound, che imbroglia e fa la cresta (anche piccola) su tutto, promette e non mantiene, cambia le carte in tavola e nega l'evidenza con una leggerezza da farte rizzare i capelli. Questa tipologia di persone purtroppo qui è molto diffusa, soprattutto, repeat, sharm. Scot travel among others thinking only of themselves and how they cheated. They feel clever, indeed, intelligent, pray five times a day and not even a bit embarrassed 'when confronted with evidence of the facts and their pettiness. Remind you of anyone? To me, yes, a president of all the Muby (Ruby's uncle, for instance) that, despite the world's eyes are focused on his meanness and reports of international humanitarian organizations such as Human Rights Watch documenting his style a little humanitarian intervention, if not really less than human, he is still smiling (this reminds me of that hyena ridens we have in Italy) to make his cabbages such as undoing the parliament and then do it again with the same members, etc. ..
But I think we all fools?? Although the average education here is nothing short of painful and most Egyptians do not have a way to attend schools and foreign universities, the 4 neurons survived 30 years of dictatorship is enough to say: "Enough !!!!!!" . But no. Neghimo the evidence, stupid smile on and go forward. People get tired.
Well, I would say it is not so tired. Although today is a day of "normal", ie no special events scheduled to square Tharia there are a million people. Strikes again and even some havoc in the southern desert, where they killed other 3 people.
We ignore it?! People are tired .??!!
These three deaths are in addition to 13 officers of hot days and 400 non-officers always those few days.
.. 13 400 people reported killed. But congratulations for the proportions! But do you really think the millions of protesters across the country is plausiblile believes only 13 deaths? Only the video appeared on YouTube and on television (thanks to God even in Italy) it must have counted at least twenty. This is not an accident, at least I would struggle to define a pointer lazer green accident that people's lives and dancing immediately after death. Weapons of war to civilians .. I grind just like my landlord. I know this is very spiritual and that I should set a good example, but now I think for me is the "bastard day" and saw that there are .. I'm slowly in the female version of trsformando Gioli Dix when pissed .. but yoga and meditation ..:) I get dressed and go out for a walk ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment