But how nice it was to meditate with you!
are my words, but they are the words of many of you who have written me to express how nice and strong was this experience for them. Glad to know that this meditation has been very positive in this regard too:)
One thing nice is that everything is done with fluidity and fullness .
of your first few hours wandering around 22:00 I was walking with an open heart, an eye to the road (here there are still dirt) and the Moon ... What a nice it is! A thin crescent, reverse, a gold cup engraved in the black sky . Waxing Crescent, Eastern Europe, large and comprehensive ... Female Luna, Donna, Wise and Teacher ... Without realizing it I get sucked into a deep and wonderful journey on the meaning of the feminine and the greatness of its value ... I am reminded how important this is and are projected in a few, where women deliberately exercised its beauty and harmony .
Many men think that these arguments are reminiscent of sentattottine or utopian new age and that it only concerns us women. They have not yet realized that the their 50% is female and that when it comes to Age of Aquarius and the future of the world this relates to them directly and intensely.
meditate for you to "modernize" and a bit spiritualizzino 'their views ... Instead I thank those who have already opened their hearts and that women with us in this incarnation, are united in a single stream of Love ...
On this trip I lose track of time, for years now, I have scarcely more, and I wonder what time it is. I'm not used to check the time, but tonight I have an appointment particularly important and I do not want to miss . I walked home, and shortly Egyptian before 23:00 (22:00 in Italy), I feel a pleasant warmth and heart expands. Someone had started to pray / meditate or was preparing to do so. I carry on the fly with great presence and I have to do, baby food to cats, kisses and cuddles in sufficient quantity to guarantee me the right amount of time for myself and the world. Incense, candles, cleansing of the house and join me, leave me, to the flow. Visit of hearts, all tuned to the same vibration. Each with his manners, paces and fears, but each eager to contribute to the achievement of a goal . Time flies by the meditator, who is taking the first steps fluctuates even if sometimes a bit ' clumsily, is part of the game, how nice!
That beautiful image I perceive with my eyes closed and breath calm ... .. we all are beams of light soaring toward the planet, humanity and God himself ... I share drop what is happening, I carry out my prayers and I get infinite wealth. thank for all this magic.
Exactly at the end of meditation, indeed, a pleasant post crogiolante and meditation, as if it was planned, my husband comes home. With hearts full and soul expanded I see it and live for the first time, with different eyes. Between the revolution and the hardships I had lost a bit different 'for him. Now I see it in its entirety and to thank him by my side sweet and knowledgeable man of tomorrow.
So what did I mentioned that I thought meditation from the cliff, but that night something told me to stay home and surround with colorful energy of nature. When I saw my husband go I understand why of this advice. I looked at him with eyes that, for all amabradan of the moment, I did not use a long time. I saw her again more deeply and his inner landscapes. Through him I was reminded of the man is beautiful and powerful when she accepts his kindness and his heart .. I wish all of us, especially the males to be able to accept and honor its women and its power of creation.
Namaste!
Note: Considering your comments to meditation, and the request of the Guides, propose to repeat it every Tuesday from 22.00 to 23.00 as fixture. Let me remind you also that the prayer group led by Daniele Barbarotto meets every Thursday same time.
A presto!
are my words, but they are the words of many of you who have written me to express how nice and strong was this experience for them. Glad to know that this meditation has been very positive in this regard too:)
One thing nice is that everything is done with fluidity and fullness .
of your first few hours wandering around 22:00 I was walking with an open heart, an eye to the road (here there are still dirt) and the Moon ... What a nice it is! A thin crescent, reverse, a gold cup engraved in the black sky . Waxing Crescent, Eastern Europe, large and comprehensive ... Female Luna, Donna, Wise and Teacher ... Without realizing it I get sucked into a deep and wonderful journey on the meaning of the feminine and the greatness of its value ... I am reminded how important this is and are projected in a few, where women deliberately exercised its beauty and harmony .
Many men think that these arguments are reminiscent of sentattottine or utopian new age and that it only concerns us women. They have not yet realized that the their 50% is female and that when it comes to Age of Aquarius and the future of the world this relates to them directly and intensely.
meditate for you to "modernize" and a bit spiritualizzino 'their views ... Instead I thank those who have already opened their hearts and that women with us in this incarnation, are united in a single stream of Love ...
On this trip I lose track of time, for years now, I have scarcely more, and I wonder what time it is. I'm not used to check the time, but tonight I have an appointment particularly important and I do not want to miss . I walked home, and shortly Egyptian before 23:00 (22:00
That beautiful image I perceive with my eyes closed and breath calm ... .. we all are beams of light soaring toward the planet, humanity and God himself ... I share drop what is happening, I carry out my prayers and I get infinite wealth. thank for all this magic.
Exactly at the end of meditation, indeed, a pleasant post crogiolante and meditation, as if it was planned, my husband comes home. With hearts full and soul expanded I see it and live for the first time, with different eyes. Between the revolution and the hardships I had lost a bit different 'for him. Now I see it in its entirety and to thank him by my side sweet and knowledgeable man of tomorrow.
So what did I mentioned that I thought meditation from the cliff, but that night something told me to stay home and surround with colorful energy of nature. When I saw my husband go I understand why of this advice. I looked at him with eyes that, for all amabradan of the moment, I did not use a long time. I saw her again more deeply and his inner landscapes. Through him I was reminded of the man is beautiful and powerful when she accepts his kindness and his heart .. I wish all of us, especially the males to be able to accept and honor its women and its power of creation.
Namaste!
Note: Considering your comments to meditation, and the request of the Guides, propose to repeat it every Tuesday from 22.00 to 23.00 as fixture. Let me remind you also that the prayer group led by Daniele Barbarotto meets every Thursday same time.
A presto!
0 comments:
Post a Comment