Thursday, March 3, 2011

Invitation Cards For Cricket

Fritelline of apples for Thursday

















Can I confess something? Carnival to me is not like anything that I do, I'm so!
still passes the Carnival of Venice, elegant, seductive and mysterious, has a special charm, but it is a fantasy because it does not take part in such events.
Ironically, I have the kids carnival is one of their favorite holidays and then I have to organize parties at school, make cakes and sweets to the subject (and who else?), Not to mention the obsessive planning of my children about the their costumes, accessories, makeup and wigs.
On the other hand I have received from my mother-in-law two years ago boxes of carnival costumes that were his children (one my husband) that I love so much, are packaged much better than those who are really beautiful now and in the tissues.
My Ricky has used them very happy until last year.
So we have: the prince, Napoleon, the trainer of the circus, the tree, the clown and the last should be a general English with full of beautiful blouse and lace jabot, white wig and a blue jacket with long tails and red.
year these beautiful clothes are left in their box a little bit forgotten, this carnival we have the knight in armor! Hung in plain sight in his room by a month is the feast that awaits them on Friday:) Carla
however, wise little woman, no longer wants the clothes to recycle vintage carnival, but the mother (me). Subject of disguise: a dark girl, punk, grunge or whether you know it.
That took my old nail leather straps 80 'and a black leather skirt size 38 (but as I lean, if I think I saw that fat!), Black bob wig, a little' Chanel, black dancers and necklaces of colored beads. Well, I must say that grunge is a very chic and the result satisfies me.
After we have placed a whole afternoon to make cake decorated for the race and I also made these cookies several fritelline for tea? The
found the recipe on my book DSW. You can achieve even with slices of pear and vanilla, the procedure is the same.
The nice thing is that we have reached agreement with Simon and she made some delicious gluten-free frittole with raisins and pine nuts and I with these apples and gluten)
I refer you to see wonders here:)))
And now I'm curious, you, as these past days of the carnival?
Happy Thursday to all fat:))

0 comments:

Post a Comment