Friday, March 11, 2011

Club Nokia Table Vs Vip

Zurich West: the market Viadukt and dinner at a restaurant in Lasalle


















We head for the old industrial district of Zurich West, the trendy today where industries such as shipyards once stood , viaducts and centuries-old breweries like Lowenbraun, giving rise to modern and exotic restaurants and local markets.
Viadukt We visited the market, which in fact, was the old viaduct in the city.
I found an endless amount of flowers such as buttercups and I love that I barely Padova.



This is a market that combines traditional Switzerland with other European culinary traditions and even Oriental.
So many different kinds of vegetables, I also found ancient crops of potatoes and carrots, yellow or black as the carrot.
All danced next to a poppy, a fruit cake, the classic English pie, even a mango or papaya.


















the evening we had dinner at La Salle who is in a great environment where once there was a building site ship, so you can figure out the proportions. Very nicely renovated and is almost a cube of glass ceilings and old brick walls, in plain sight, really nice.






























Domani, purtroppo ultima giornata, andremmo a fare un brunch sulle colline di Zurigo, a 800m.
poi, ultimo giro e partenza.

0 comments:

Post a Comment