Monday, March 7, 2011

Brain Tumor At 40 What To Expect





















Simply Sushi!
Spring is coming and this time of year I always want to fish and light:)
some candy I will for sure since there are still children, beyond the bread and jam, sometimes they want something more structured. "
I ate sushi for the first time in Vienna (and the kebab in Paris, think!), I think twenty years ago and I remember that I dipped my roll in plenty of wasabi, which at that time I did not know what it was, I can only say that that point of green has always been my favorite color:)) Not to say that I saw the stars and the other side of the bar, the sushi-Japanese man he laughed in his sleeve!
Years ago, she , brought the recipe for sushi in his blog saying that make sushi at home is very possible and that is fine, (but I wonder, all the years of study just to cut fish, make sense?).
said than done, the result was delicious! From then on, sushi me do it and I'm really happy.
Today I give you my recipe for sushi you can find on my book Women on the Web. We
Women on the Web this week, we decided to do this week is a recipe for a friend. This is for my friend Carla, with which we love to eat sushi:)
Maybe I do not like to guess that the day of the woman but, however, do many good wishes to all who passed through here with the hope that each day may be, even for 5 minutes, a celebration of ourselves!
Good beginning of the week:))

0 comments:

Post a Comment