Cari Amici,
desidero ringraziarvi per il riscontro che avete dato all’appello di riunirsi per meditare a favore del Risveglio del Mondo.
In particolare vi ringrazio per i vostri messaggi, uno tra i quali mi ha colpita in modo particolare.
Oltre al manifestare il proprio sostegno, mi si chiedeva dove e quando ci sarebbe stata la Meditazione Globale..
recognize me in that kind of joggle electricity which means "message". So you can understand me.
So I think why not? We are more and more meditation is powerful. Ok I do! A rain date in my head. March 8. Women's Day, age of Aquarius, the planet's future is in the hands of the feminine energy ... I would say that everything fits, I do.
therefore propose to connect to meditate together
Tuesday, March 8 from 22:00 to 23:00 Italian time.
Sewer:
... not asking you to make any specific meditation, follow what you like or you feel closest to you at that time. At the end, however, generated energy of Love and tune with it, live in it for a few minutes, fill her, fondetevi with it and then projected out of the hands or heart this brilliant white light to Planet Earth knowing that will be used for the Awakening of the World ... Do it all together with clean heart and the same motivation. .. Peace "
Obviously I have nothing to add except invite you to involve as many people , holistic centers, and anyone deemed to understand and Message parcels for the benefit of all peoples, Arabs and not fighting for freedom .
my part will do the same for this event and next Tuesday I think will choose to meditate on a cliff overlooking the sea .. if you want to imagine yourselves in a natural and harmonious. Our thoughts start from Mother Nature to human, her child is about to bloom again ..
A ray Light from this revolutionary Egypt.
PaolaSole
mimosas for all of us ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment