Thursday, January 20, 2011

Whose Blood Does The Baby Get

Focaccia Ligure

Ancora libri! Ogni volta mi propongo di cucinare di più e più vario e di fermarmi per un po' con l'acquisto dei books, in short, the aim would capitalize on my purchases;)) But every time I yield to the temptation of a new cookery book, each with its own unique soul and unique.
Some know them well, others perhaps not so much, I tell them there! :))

begin with a masterpiece for the macaron Macaron José Marechal:
mess, José reveals the secrets of the macaron, the techniques and tricks to get a perfect.
Chapter ganache there are a variety of recipes, from classic ganache filling made with jam. In addition
a chapter devoted to the different decorations that you can do on macaron (and that made me buy the powder grade copper-colored, very chic!
I did and the proof of macaron with baked meringue, but I have not yet been published since the photo does not convince me much of a girlfriend (because it is difficult to photograph the green !!!).
who wishes to learn the art of these little masterpieces can not have it there!
Bibliotheca culinary Ed, p. 111.

Csaba from Milan Fashion Food Zorza. An innovative and entertaining book. Matching food and fashion in Milan should be a mood of him. The book, like all of his (especially Country Chic) is very good looking and fluent reading and kind. The recipes are very simple and well presented.
say that it is a book with recipes for every day, but the effect can be easily performed and the chapters are about the normal life of all of us and how to get in every circumstance, from "an aperitif at La Scala, with a recipe by chef Andrea Berton Chapter "Barefoot in the Park", from "curlers and biscuit" to "Down town house" or "Chic sushi night".
The nice thing is that Csaba has created his own style, do not copy anyone, if anything, use any other recipe (with the quote of who the author is) and everything has an air of festive everyday that I share with flying colors, since I am a mother who puts on the table 4 4 \u200b\u200btimes a day, trying to make it as elegantly as possible, in short, I share your philosophy:)
Luxury Books Ed p. 256.

Roasted Stéphane Reynaud.
can not imagine how much I love this book. He is the author of "Terrine" always this allure of the French countryside with rustic-chic that I love! This book of recipes where the roast is clearly the protagonist and is divided into chapters by type of meat: beef, pork, veal, lamb, chicken, fish and venison, accompanied by delicious sauces and side dishes to accompany. Finally a chapter devoted to dishes prepared with leftovers for Sunday evening. Can not miss in your library!
Guido Tommasi 166 p. Ed.


all the goodness of bread Sara Pope
This book gave me my children for Christmas and I'm cuddly:)) I had just finished a course of bread from Paoletta and Adrian and I took care of almost every day my new yeast which has aroused curiosity in my children that they chose this book for Christmas per me proprio perchè ogni ricetta è fatta con LM. La grafica è molto semplice ma, devo dire che è stata un'ottima scelta dal punto di vista delle ricette, ho già provato un paio e sono davvero ottime!
Gribaudo Ed. 132 pag.

Ci vediamo domani con la mia prima focaccia fatta con il nuovo KA!
Buona serata a tutti voi:)
Pat

0 comments:

Post a Comment