Thursday, January 27, 2011

How Much Does A Cyst Removal Cost

Salmone all'arancia e pepe rosa

The pastel de meat in Argentina is a dish that is often (at least in my years living there).

I remember it was called Pastel Munich (do not ask me why). However, with the flesh of any pasteles also a very traditional beliefs of the North of Argentina and is the Pastel de Choclo (corn) with the pinch of sweet that I really like (ok!! I will soon:) ).
It 's a simple dish that I really moves me when I puree.
you do 'this simple recipe but I do it my way and therefore lighter, with very little olive oil and without (because the children do not like) and without hard-boiled eggs cut because it does not I find it very sense of this addition in the flesh, then, only in the empanadas.
The recipe is simple and fast and may well be a dish made with the leftovers (as has happened to me)!

For 4 cocottine
500 g.
mixture of minced 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 garlic cloves crushed 1 large carrot

2 shallots 1 small red bell pepper salt

pepper 10 tablespoons full of mashed already done (not I weighed, but we say that each bears cocotina 2 tablespoons fine)
1 egg beaten with a tablespoon of grated Parmesan or Gruyere.
If you want you can add at the end of cooking meat: chopped green olives, coarsely chopped 2 hard boiled eggs and a handful of raisins left in amorbidire Amollo, with these ingredients make the traditional recipe;))
Saute in a pan with the tablespoon of olive oil, garlic and shallots, finely sliced, add the grated carrot and bell pepper, cut into small cubes and let apassire over low heat for 10 min. Add the ground meat and cook quickly, stirring as little as possible, should be tender, not overcooked! The rest will do the cooking oven ;) When cooked add salt and pepper to taste.
In a separate small bowl filled with meat until 3 / 4 and put 2 small pieces of butter. Cover with mashed potatoes, brush surface with beaten egg and wheat.
Switch to grill 10 minutes. up to brown the surface.
Serve hot.
hug you all, see you soon:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment